Sunday 20 July 2008

What excitement!

Just a very quick post to say how exciting it is to get comments on your blog!!! I guess you all know what it feels like but just wanted to extend a welcome thank you to those who have left such lovely comments for me. Some are ladies from the Green Parent forum I am on but two are from other ladies who have 'found' the blog. Being very new to this whole medium I don't really understand how they found me but I'm sure to learn. Thanks again and please come back and visit!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi again, wow I love our quilts, I am in awe of anyone who can sew. It is on my (very long) list of things to learn this year..

It's great when people leave comments on your blog, I have met some really lovely, inspiring people here in blogland. It's so addicitive I don't know how I manage to get anything done..X