Tuesday 23 September 2008

An accident ...

On Sunday I opened my second package from Jem, which was part of the seasonal table swap on the GP Forum. In it was a beautiful handmade painted red leaf - many thanks Jem. Now I have never had a seasonal table as such before, things are just usually strewn all around the house! So this was the motivation I needed to make a specific place for all our bits and bobs, however with a sick little one I knew it would have to wait so I placed the leaf well out of reach of little hands in a safe place. It was therefore with some dismay that when I went to make lunch yesterday I saw that the leaf was broken ......... and it was Craig who had done it! I am so sorry Jem - but I am going to stick it back together and it will have pride of place on the seasonal table!



1 comment:

Jem said...

These things happen, at least no one ate it and got sick :)