Saturday 16 August 2008

Creative endeavours ....

Well it's been 5 days since I last posted - where does the time go? I thought I'd have lots of time to do things whilst at mum and dad's but it doesn't quite work out like that does it?! We've been doing a lot of work on the house the last two weeks so my creative endeavours have been curtailed. Managed to do some crochet:

A beanie - which has turned out rather large for me but will probably fit Craig! Just realised looking at this that the colours are the same as my primary school scarf - now what is my subconscious telling me?


Crochet hearts to be made into bunting - I'm going out to a birthday dinner tomorrow and think this will be the girl's gift so I had better finish it tonight!
Had to pop into town today and thought I'd have a rummage in the charity shops. Well I can tell you I have been spoilt! The car boot sale was much more productive and soooooo much cheaper. I'm weighing up in my head whether I'll go this week because we are out to dinner on Saturday night so really should try to sleep in (a virtual impossibility with two littlies), but then the other side is saying that I really should go because the bargains and treasures are just there waiting to be found. Watch this space .......!

2 comments:

Becks said...

I love those little hearts. I wish I could crochet.
Oooh do you think you can resist the lure of the car boot sale...all those bargains you might miss....;-)

Cut&Alter said...

I've just found out there's one this morning (Saturday) which starts at 9am - if the weatherholds I think I'll pay a visit :) !!!